Tuesday, 26 August 2014

He Tino Hiamoe ahau


E ako ana ahau ki te describe our feelings.

NGA HUA:
- I will start with I was so exhausted
- I will use adjectives (describing words)
- I will use adverbs (describe how I was doing something - ‘ly’ on the end)
- I will use similes ( compare two things using ‘like’ or ‘as’)

KAUA E WAREWARE:
- Capital letters
- Fullstops


I was so exhausted I started vomiting. My heart was pounding.My face was burning.My body was sweating. My eyes were crossed. I was incredibly puffed. I slept like a log.My arms were sweating.My face was hot.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kenadee
    I like the way you have showed what was happening to your body. I think that you could try and make your sentences longer, maybe by joining some of them together

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA you got told to make more about that

    ReplyDelete